Thursday, July 23, 2015

What My Dolls are Wearing Today!

Today I took some pictures of my dolls in their current outfits!  I did a post like this before on my old blog here

The first outfit!

 
This outfit includes a The Sound of Music t-shirt, orange leggings, blue shoes, a matching necklace, and a hair bow.
 

 
 
You can check out how I made the t-shirt by seeing an older post here.  The matching necklace has green, orange, and blue beads.  I didn't plan for it to match this t-shirt when I was making it, but the two go well together!

 
These shoes are so cute!  They are from AmericanFashionWorld on Amazon.com.  They also come in many other colors.

 

The bright leggings are made with this pattern from Sew Adollable.


 
A pic of her rope twisted hair.

 
The second outfit is Mickey Mouse themed!

 
 
This casual ensemble includes a vintage-style Mickey Mouse t-shirt, a Mickey charm necklace, and black shorts.


 
The black shorts are a favorite piece of mine, because they are so versatile!  They are upcycled from a black t-shirt and made using the shorts variation of this pattern on Pixie Faire.
 
 
 
The shorts have a blue foldover waistband without elastic.





2 comments:

  1. I love the mickey mouse outfit but the sound of music shirt is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so fun to make graphic tees for my dolls!

      Delete