Sunday, November 20, 2016

It's a Small World After All Blog Award

I was nominated by Gracie from Smile and Craft AG for the It's a Small World After All Blog Award,  a while ago but hadn't gotten around to making the photo story. I still haven't, but I thought I would post the answers to the questions anyway. Thank you so much Gracie for the nomination!

http://dollsnall.blogspot.com
Photo by Dolls n All (click picture to go to the blog)
The rules:

1. Post a photostory (it can be short) that includes things that are miniature for dolls. That means it has to be something miniature x2 for us!
2. Answer five basic questions (below)
3. Answer and ask two other questions that you make up.
4. Nominate the other five doll bloggers!
If you get nominated twice, just do it… or you don’t have to and just tell the person that nominated you. Enjoy!

How old were you when you got your first AG doll, and who was it?
My first AG doll was #39, who I later named Brooke Estelle.

Which three dolls would you get next, even if they’ve been archived?
I would probably get #64, a custom #61 with #28 wig, #62, and Caroline. Oops that's four... haha :)

How long have you been doll blogging?
I've been doll blogging for 2 and a half years! It has been wonderful, and I love it.

Why did you start a doll blog?
Well, I already had a blog and I just started posting about the doll clothes I made. Eventually, it turned into a doll blog!

How are your dolls ‘related’ on your blog? (sisters, not related, cousins, friends, etc.)

I think they are sisters, but they are friends too :)

Gracie's 2 Questions for me are:

What has been your favorite Girl of the Year so far?
I would have to say Grace. She is so pretty :)

What time period do you want American girl to make a doll from, Or what doll do you want them to bring out of the archives?
This is a really good qustion! I would love to see Kirsten and her collection back from the archives!

My two questions for the bloggers I nominate are:

Which Truly Me doll is your favorite (of those you don't own)?

Have you ever taken a doll on vacation?

I nominate anyone who owns a GOTY doll!

Until next time,
Victoria :D


2 comments:

  1. It was fun reading your answers! Thanks for doing this! :-)
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete