Saturday, November 26, 2016

Tacy by the Tree -- A Photo Shoot

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and are enjoying the weekend!

I dressed all my dolls in Christmas pajamas and started french braiding their hair for the holiday season. My Disney Animator Anna Doll got her hair braided too, but I realized I hadn't decided on a name for her. So, I thought for a few minutes and came up with Tacy, which is inspired by the Betsy-Tacy books by Maud Hart Lovelace. At the same time, I really wanted to take pictures in front of the Christmas tree! Thus, this photo shoot was inspired!





So cute 😍




I hope you enjoyed this photo shoot! It was a lot of fun to do! Also, Tacy needs a middle name, so if you have a suggestion please leave a comment!

Bonus pictures of blurry Christmas lights 😁



πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

18 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is so cool you've read the Betsy-Tacy books!
    I think that is one of my favorite book series. :)

    The pictures are so good! The lighting is so perfect - did you use a reflector?
    Great job on Tacy's hair, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read them yet, but they are definitely on my list!

      Thank you so much! I just used a foam board to reflect the light.
      Thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, Tacy is ADORABLE!! I love the books sh'es named after. :D Great photos!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last pictures! I just took pictures of blurry christmas lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, Tacy is SO adorable! Where did you get her nightgown? She us just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tacy Aria
    Tacy Rilla
    Tacy Daisy
    Tacy Moriah
    Tacy Sue
    Tacy Arianna
    Tacy Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tacy is soooo cute! I love her Christmas pajamas...and all the Christmas lights😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures! She's so cute!
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! Tacy is ADORABLE! :-) I like the third picture, where she cocks her head and holds her skirt. So cute!
    ~Gracie
    smileandcraftag.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete