Sunday, November 6, 2016

OG Explorers Set Review

I'm so excited to review OG Explorer set! It includes 4 smores, a smore box, a jar with a plant and a bug inside, a waterbottle, a sash, a yellow bandana, a flashlight, a foldup cutlery thing, a knot guide, and a piece of rope. (UPDATE: There is also a compass included in this set, which for some unknown reason did not make it into any of the pictures). The set was around $13.99 I believe, because it was on sale.



This sash has three embroidered badges and it fits well.



This little knot tying thing as adorable. The rope will be going in Teddie's beach themed room.


This bandana is a little small to tie over the head, but can fit around the neck.


 This cutlery piece is so cute :D It has a fork and a spoon.



This little flashlight is great! It actually turns on and my dolls can hold it with or without a rubber band!


I like that the waterbottle is a neutral green color. As for size, it seems a bit small compared to the doll's hand but I don't mind.


This jar is cute and adds a nice touch.


The waterbottle, jar, and flashlight. They are all similar in size.


The smores! They are so cute! It looks like some have marshmallow and chocolate and others may have peanut buter and chocolate. There is a small box for them to go in.


Size comparison.

Overall, I think this set has a lot of fun props for photo stories and photo shoots! I am quite pleased!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I've never seen this set before. I bet the sash is darling on the dolls!
    -Tenley
    thesunshinedollies2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great set! I'll have to do a photostory of Maggie wearing it while exploring the outdoors :)

      Delete