Monday, August 21, 2017

August 21 American Girl Release // My Likes!

I thought Nanea was already released, but today was actually her release! I think she is pretty, and although her face mold is different and new, I think that it's great that AG made a new face mold for her!

Today I'll be showing you my top picks from the American Girl release today! All pictures of from americangirl.com.


 

This dress is soooo pretty. It doesn't come with shoes, but that's okay. I think Beth could rock this.


I also really like this dress. The color scheme is lovely. The shoes are cute, but I wouldn't pair them with the dress. 


Although this set is mostly plastic, I think it's got some cute pieces! The bag would be great for a beach shoot!


I like the idea of this fishing set. I can't wait to see if American Girl Ideas does a DIY of this set. Maggie would probably love to go fishing :)



Although I don't love these as much as last year's holiday pajamas, these are pretty cute!


Lastly, I picked Gabriela's dress as one of my top likes from today's release. I think that Phoebe would look really good in it, and the shoes are adorable.

I also like the yellow ballgown-type dress, but I don't see it on the American Girl website...

What was your favorite item from today's release?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for mini instruments, so I think the set with the ukelele is my favorite! Normally AG asks a lot for their accessories, so I'm hoping OG goes out with a similar set. :) I really like how Nanea's dresses aren't to bright and pink or too girly and they tried to keep with the 40s. I'm not sure what Hawaiian culture was like in the 40s, but I really love her long dress. I'm still on the fence about Nanea (the doll) though, as I don't have a Jess mold yet and I could see making a custom Jess with long black hair, center part, would maybe be even cuter. ;) I think I would've like Nanea a little better had she come with darker brown eyes. I think the hazel eyes are pretty, but I would've appreciated that combo even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the little uke is pretty cute! I like Nanea's collection as well, especially her purple dress. Thank you for commenting!

      Delete