Saturday, January 16, 2016

Photo shoot of Maggie

I dressed Maggie up in a cute little outfit and took a pictures of her today! Enjoy!



 
I just love her curls :)





 
Beth appeared came around the corner, and said, "Maggie?"
 
 
"Yeah?" Maggie turned away from the camera to look at Beth.


 
"Do you wanna watch a movie with me?" Beth held out The Little Mermaid.
 
"Sure!" Maggie replied.

 
The two girls walked off. Well, that was the end of that photo shoot!
 
Maggies outfit:
Black Boots - Amazon
Leggings - Liberty Jane Pattern (made by me)
Skirt - Simplicity pattern
Top - Many Small Friends tutorial

11 comments:

  1. She's adorable! :)

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      Allie D.
      www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
      www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
      www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
      www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I love Maggie's outfit!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, she's so cute! I love her outfit, and what a sweet ending!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It seemed like a fun way to end the photo shoot :)

      Delete
  4. Maggie looks awesome. I love her outfit and her hair is just beautiful. Beth looks great too! Wonderful photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Could you make another Sound of Music Shirt and sell it in your etsy store? I would love to buy one since The Sound of Music is my favorite movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, I am unable to sell items with copyrighted images in my Etsy shop. However, I hope to do a tutorial on how to make your own graphic tee soon!

      Delete