Thursday, August 27, 2015

What My Dolls are Wearing Today #2!

While it isn't quite fall yet, I've been going through my doll clothes and seeing what my dolls will need for the coming chilly weather.  I put together these two outfits!

The first outfit is on Maggie.  It consists of a sweatshirt, black skater skirt, white socks and black boots.


The sweatshirt is made from Simplicity pattern 4297, sweatshirt B without the hood.  


The skirt is also from Simplicity 4297, skirt A.


The black boots are from Dollshobbiesandmore on Amazon here.  I am not sure where I got the white socks.

Beth wears the second outfit, which is more her style.  Casual and comfortable!


The black sweats are made from the Chuba pants pattern on Pixie Faire.


The pink sweater is also made from Simplicity 4297, this time shirt A.


The boots are from Sophia's, and usually look like this.  For this particular outfit, though, I folded them down to create a different look.



Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! Keep up the awesome work!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thank you for following!

      Delete