Sunday, August 23, 2015

Review of Glitter Slip-Ons

I featured these shoes in the What My Dolls are Wearing Today post a while back, and I thought I would do a review on them!


These cute glitter slip-ons are from AmericanFashionWorld on Amazon.  They also come in many other colors including light pink, light purple, dark purple, silver, gold and more.  The inside says AFW.  My dolls stand well in them.


Although these shoes are called "Teal Glitter Slip-Ons", they are more of a turquoise color (which can be easily seen in the stock photos).  The glitter on the shoes is not glitter the consistency of sand or the like, but more of a tiny flat hexagon.  Around the toe seams it appears to be that a few pieces of glitter have come off leaving white spots.  I think this has happened over time, as I have had these shoes about 4 or 5 months.

The shoes have a thick white foam sole.  I would prefer the soles to be a little less thick, but that's ok.


They also have elastic for easy on and off.


In addition to looking super cute, the slip-ons fit very well!  They are close fitting but not too tight.


I really like these shoes and would recommend them.  I may eventually get another pair in a different color!


No comments:

Post a Comment