Friday, December 11, 2015

Beth's Christmas Outfit

I made Beth a Christmassy outfit! The leggings are made using the Liberty Jane pattern. The fabric is of a cream colored lace scarf. The dress is made from the Liberty Jane Cortina Top pattern, but I lengthened the hem to be a dress. The dress is a crimson color.



 
I made the bow a while ago, but it was from the same scarf as the leggings! And as Reb Tevye would say: "It's a match!" ;) (which is a line from the musical Fiddler on the Roof)

9 comments:

  1. That dress is SO pretty!:) Beth looks dazzling in it and I love her hair like that!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was the first time I'd tried a ponytail on her!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! Simple and cozy. The tights really add so much too it! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! :)

    Allie D.
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the leggings.
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such an adorable outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Clara! It was so fun to design and make!

    ReplyDelete