Sunday, December 20, 2015

Brooke Wraps Presents...My First Photostory!

This weekend I did my first photostory ever! Here it is!

---

One cold December evening while the other girls were watching a Christmas movie, Brooke snuck out to get some gift wrapping done. She was so excited for Christmas to come to give the other girls their  presents!

Brooke gathered two presents and set them on the table.

 

She laid out the presents. I just know Maggie will love this picture of us together! That was such a fun day, Brooke thought, and of course Beth will be so excited to unwrap this t-shirt! Brooke and Maggie had gotten Beth an outfit between themselves. Brooke got the t-shirt for Beth, and Maggie got a matching skirt to give.

 
I better go get the wrapping paper and stuff, Brooke thought as she headed to the closet.

 
 "Ooph!" Brooke grunted. The box was big and heavy! Brooke looked around to make sure the other girls hadn't heard her.

 
Satisfied, she got out the rolls of paper.

 
And the tissue and bows!

 
I'll put the picture frame in a bag, Brooke decided.

 
"There we go!" Brooke said quietly. Her excitement rose to see the present hidden in the bag. Just think how happy Maggie will be when she opens it! Brooke thought joyously.

 
She made a tag and wrote "To: Maggie From: Brooke".



When she was finished attaching the gift tag to the bag, she set it aside to get started on the next present.

 
Let's see here... Brooke carefully measured how much paper she would need to wrap the tee.


 
 
She placed a sparkly silver bow and a tag on the present.

 
Now it's time for Christmas! I'm ready! Brooke thought happily. As she grabbed the gifts in her arms to hide them where the other girls couldn't find them, she thought of how pretty the packages would look nestled beneath the tree on Christmas morning.

 
THE END!
 
I hope you liked it! Merry Christmas :)


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I love photography, and also writing so I decided I should do my first photostory!

      Delete