Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015 in Blogging

Happy New Years Eve!

Since it's the end of the year, I thought I'd post some of my blog statistics!

I started this blog on June 20, and since then have had approximately 5,850 views! The most popular post was Beth's Makeover which was published on September 23, 2015, with 81 total views. Also, I have 16 followers! Thank you so much my followers! :)

Of the 271 total comments, the top three commenters on my blog were:

              Clara from Clara's Craft Corner ~ 31
              Leah M. from American Girl Chick ~ 20
              Emma from Wack-a-Doodle-Dolls ~ 15

Thank you to everyone who has commented on my blog! :) I love getting all your kind comments!

Overall, the statistics show that this has been a great six months of blogging! Now I will share my personal favorite post from each month!

June
 
 
I had a lot of fun making these red, white, and blue cookies from polymer clay and puffy paint for the 4th of July! Day 2 -- Part 2: Star Cookies
 
July
 
 
This photoshoot was a blast! I took Maggie and Beth to the park, and there was a lot of cute photo opportunities. Gladiator Sandals (and Photoshoot!)
 
August
 
 
In August, I got a new doll Beth! I dressed her up and took her to the river. New Doll! Photoshoot
 
September
 
 
This was a hard month to choose a favorite for! I finally decided on a photoshoot I did of Maggie, By the River Photoshoot.
 
October
 
In October, I looked at Target.com to find cool Our Generation outfits. I posted about a few couple and shared my thoughts on them. Some 'Our Generation' Outfits for Inspiration
 
November
 
 
In November I finally decided on a name for Brooke Estelle! At Last...
 
December
 
 
This was a fun post for me, because I enjoyed photographing my dolls doing a fun activity together! Decorating the Gingerbread House
 
I have had a great time blogging this year and am excited for 2016 in the doll blogging community!
 
Happy New Year!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment