Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Remodel! Photostory

Today I bring you a photo story!
 
~~~ 
 
 
Maggie, Beth, and Brooke stood around talking. Their house was being remodeled and it was all the buzz.

 
Brooke said excitedly, "A few of the rooms are ready to be moved in to! Beth, would you like to see yours?" 

 
Beth turned to Maggie, "My room?!"

 
"Yeah, you get your own room!" Brooke said pointing the way. The other girls followed her.

 
"This is it!" Brooke smiled.

 
"It is kind of small-" Brooke started to say.
 
Beth shook her head, "It will be cozy."

 
Brooke nodded, "We'll go get some of your stuff and bring it in." She and Maggie headed out the door.

 
Wow, my very own bedroom, Beth thought, looking around.

 
Maggie grabbed a crate of things and set it on the floor. She started unpacking.

 
Beth put up a few shelves for her trinkets.

 
The bed was brought in next. Beth pushed it against the wall.

 
"This is fun!" Maggie exclaimed as she put the mattress on the bed.

 
Brooke helped by putting some of Beth's things on the shelves.

 
When it was all finished, Beth said, "Thank you so much! I love it!"
 
"You're welcome! We are all excited to be getting more space!" Brooke replied. She glanced at Beth's cardigans, "Oh, we'll have to get a coat hook for some of your clothes."
 
"That sounds great, and I'm going to decorate and stuff too." Beth said.
 
"Cool!"

 
Maggie and Lea were in the upstairs room.
 
"It's funny, right now we have a whole room just for shoes!" Maggie giggled.
 
"It all is very organized." Lea nodded approval.
 
"Thanks to you!" Maggie smiled.
 
The girls heard a voice shout, "Maggie!"

 
Maggie went to go see who was calling. It was Brooke in a different room.
 
Brooke said, "You and I will be sharing this room."

"Cool!"

 
"Wow guys this room is big!" Beth said as she came in.

 
"That is why Maggie and I are sharing it together." Brooke explained.

 
Lea soon joined the other girls, as they chatted about bunk beds and other possibilities for Maggie and Brooke's room.
 
~~
 
So yes! I have converted some space into a couple doll room's! I'm excited to work on furniture, and I already made Beth's bed out of foamboard. I hope to make a bunkbed for Maggie and Brooke also out of foamboard. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this photostory!


13 comments:

  1. That's so fun! I hope you find some inspiration for furniture.

    Allie D.
    www.alliesblogdesigns.blogspot.com
    www.friendlovesatalltimes.blogspot.com
    www.sincerelyallied.blogspot.com
    www.spreadingmyjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photostory!! I can't wait to see what the rooms look like when they are finished! :)
    ~Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it was fun! It's going to be a fun ongoing project! :)

      Delete
  3. That's so cute! Redecorating can be so much fun!
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome! I can't wait to see what else you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! I will be keeping everyone updated on the process!

      Delete
  5. This is so cute! I love the bed that you made!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute photostory! I loved it!:) All of their rooms are gonna look great!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. FAbulous photo shoot and story. I love how the ouse is coming together.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete