Friday, January 1, 2016

Lea Clark GOTY 2016 - What I Like

Today I will be sharing some things I like about Lea Clark and her collection! I think her collection is a good follow up contrast to Grace's. Grace was great for girls who like baking, France, travel, etc., while Lea is great for girls who like being outdoors or animals.

(All photos are from Americangirl.com)

 

First off, the doll! Her eyes are pretty, with a new color of hazel! Her light hair with tanned skin gives a stunning appearance.
I think her hair is extremely unique. The caramel color looks lighter than AG #39. It also looks pretty thick and sort of layered to me.

Lea has two camera in her collection! Her accessory set has one.


As for Lea's Rainforest Hike Outfit, the t-shirt appears very versatile. Check out the watch! It can tell the time and altitude.

The Hike Accessories would be a fun set for going on a hike with your doll. Her pack has a drinking tube. I think that's a fun detail :)

The Beach Accessories include a scuba mask and flippers. I wonder what the scuba mask looks like when it's on a doll? These items would be cool for a photoshoot!
 
 
The lifejacket from the Ocean Kayak Kit is so cute! Again, I would be interested to see what it looks like with a doll wearing it. This set also comes with an underwater camera!


Lastly, her Rainforest House has some thoughtful play details. From the stock photos, it looks like the hammock can be outside the hut or inside, and the bed can be lowered for bedtime or raised to make more room during the day. The hammock would be a good place for a friend to spend the night :) The little window is a cute touch. Also, the shower on the side of the hut is nice to rinse off after playing at the beach. The tablet comes with a USB cord that can connect to her cameras.

So that is a few of the things I like most about Lea's collection! I am excited to see pictures/reviews of the doll when others get her. There are already a few opening videos up on YouTube as well.

What do you like most about Lea's Collection?

6 comments:

  1. What I like most about Lea's collection is the doll herself! I don't have much interest in her other items sadly. But I do like her swimsuit set!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's cool that the swimsuit set comes with two suits! One for Lea and one for a friend :)

      Delete
  2. My favorite thing from Lea's collection would have to be the doll but, I also like the sloth and sea turtle:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I think it would be great for a photoshoot at the beach!

      Delete