Tuesday, January 5, 2016

New Sparkly Sequin High Tops

The other pair of shoes I got for Christmas are this stylish high tops from The Queen's Treasure! They have sparkly sequins. I put them on Brooke with her Disneyland shirt, because I think the sparkly shoes are perfect for the magic of Disneyland :)

 
These shoes are great quality. I am careful with the sequins though, because I don't want them to fall off. I'm not sure if they will, so I'm being cautious.



 
I think high tops are so cute on dolls :)


Because of school, posting may be a bit less regular. I just wanted to let you know :)

Do you like Disney?

2 comments:

  1. I like those shoes! :) By the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog. Thought you might want to check it out...
    Bella
    mydolldays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete