Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sewing!

Because my Etsy shop had a lot of sales in December, I have been sewing to restock my shop with cute new items! This week I listed a number of different items, including...
 
Red Heart Graphic T-Shirt - 18 Inch Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
 Valentine's Day inspired graphic heart t-shirt.
 
Daisy Floral Shorts - 18 Inch Doll Clothes
 
Daisy shorts.
 
Black Sport Shorts - 18 Inch Boy or Girl Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
Black sport shorts for boy or girl dolls.
 
Striped Mint T-Shirt - 18 Inch Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
Silver Glittery Mint T-shirt.
 
Gold Star Leggings - 18 Inch Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
Gold Star Leggings.
 
Orange Striped Tank - 18 Inch Girl or Boy Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
Orange striped tank top for boy or girl dolls.
 
Gold Star Crop Leggings - 18 Inch Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
Gold star crop leggings.
 
Gold Star Shorts - 18 Inch Doll Clothes // Clothing
 
...And gold star shorts!
 
If you want to see more of these items, or check out the other cute things I have in my shop, click here: HerDollEssentials.
 
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things I've sewn lately!
 

2 comments:

  1. All of these are amazing! Do you do custom orders?
    ~Mira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well, I don't usually, but if you have something in mind you could send me a convo on Etsy. I would be happy to go from there.

      Delete